You can use My account to change most of your details - this is free and easy.
There are a few changes you can't do online, though. Please email us if you want to change:
- change policyholder's or additional drivers’ dates of birth
- increase no claims discount (you can reduce your no claims discount via My account)
- remove convictions (you can add a conviction via My account)
- remove claims (you can add a claim via My account)
We reserve the right to apply an administration charge of up to £30 (subject to Insurance Premium Tax where applicable) for any adjustments you ask us to make to your policy.There are 3 changes that you can't do online and we won’t be able to make for you:
- change the main policyholder
- change the policy start date
- from monthly to yearly and vice versa (you’ll be able to change payment frequency at renewal)
If you need to have any of these changed, you’ll have to cancel your existing policy by logging to My account and then take out a new policy with amended details.
Help us improve our customer service
Was this article helpful?
% of the