The question

What type of cover do I need to drive to work and back?

The answer

If you drive to work at the same place every day, choose 'social domestic and pleasure including commuting'.

Help us improve our customer service

Was this article helpful? Yes or No

70 of the visitors liked it

Leave comments

Email us

We're available 24/7 by email and will aim to get back to you with an answer within one working day.

My account

Save time and money by managing your policy online

  • View policy documents
  • Upload proof of NCD
  • Make changes for free
  • Upgrade cover
  • Access 24/7 claims number

Policy documents

View our policy documents for more detail about what we cover.


Car insurance policy

Policy Summary

Breakdown cover


Home insurance policy

Policy Summary