Amazon.co.uk Gift Card promotion disclaimer
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Quotemehappy.com promotion terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Quotemehappy.com Amazon.co.uk E-Gift Card promotion through which customers may be eligible to receive a £50 Amazon.co.uk e-Gift Card (“E-Gift Card”). By participating in this promotion, you are accepting these terms and conditions, therefore please read these carefully.
2. The promotion is run by Aviva UK Digital Limited trading as Quotemehappy.com, who is the promoter.
3. The promotion is open to any: (i) existing Quotemehappy.com customer (“Existing Customer”); and (ii) individual who has never held a motor insurance policy with Quotemehappy.com and has been referred by an Existing Customer to Quotemehappy.com (“Referred Customer”). The Existing Customer and Referred Customer cannot be the same individual. The Existing Customer may receive up to three E-Gift Cards (i.e. maximum value of £150) in any one policy year. The Referred Customer may receive a maximum of one E-Gift Card.
4. To be eligible to receive the E-Gift card, the Existing Customer must provide his/her unique code (sent by email by Quotemehappy.com) to a Referred Customer. The Referred Customer must enter the Existing Customer’s unique code when purchasing a motor insurance policy directly from Quotemehappy.com.
5. If the Referred Customer purchases a motor insurance policy directly from Quotemehappy.com and keeps the policy for more than 14 days: (i) the Existing Customer will receive a £50 E-Gift Card by email within 30 days of the date of renewal of his/her existing motor insurance policy (provided he/she does not cancel the renewed policy within 14 days); and (ii) the Referred Customer will receive an E-Gift Card by email within 30 days of the start date of his/her new motor insurance policy.
6. The E-Gift Card is non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The E-Gift Card is subject to Amazon.co.uk own Gift Card terms and conditions. See amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion will not apply to a Referred Customer that has cancelled a current motor insurance policy with Quotemehappy.com in order to participate in the promotion.
9. Quotemehappy.com may ask customers to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
10. Quotemehappy.com accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the E-Gift Card. Quotemehappy.com further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
11. Quotemehappy.com reserves the right to end or modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.
12. Quotemehappy.com shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
13. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with the Multicar Discount Promotion.
14. This promotion is not arranged by, endorsed by, or in any way associated with Amazon.co.uk.
15. The decision of Quotemehappy.com is final and Quotemehappy.com will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.